Donkey Milk by Eurolactis
1. I cannot find an interesting article shown a while ago. What has happened?
Eurolactis updates the catalogue daily and the products present are usually immediately available. For this reason, some items are not shown; or sometimes, are shown only temporarily.
2. When can I consider the order placed?
The placing of the order coincides with a video message which informs you of the transaction made (credit card, bank transfer, pay at delivery). The customer receives also another e-mail with a notice from Eurolactis which contains the details of the order made. The E-SHOP EUROLACTIS' members can track their orders entering the reserved area.
3. How can I receive a written receipt of my order?
All the customers receive the summary of their order by e-mail specified at the compilation of the order form. The E-SHOP EUROLACTIS' members can look at and print the files at any time entering the reserved area.
4. How can I check the total amount of the ordered products?
Just login to your own E-SHOP EUROLACTIS account and check the detailed purchased page for further information.
5. How long does it take for the delivery?
The shipping management has been entrusted to DHL/UPS/OTHERS SIMILAR; the customers who have bought from www.shop.eurolactis.com can receive the goods between 24 and 48 hours in Italy (max 72h); and within 3 to 6 days in the European Union and the rest of the world.
6. How much is the transport?
The DELIVERY EXPENSES vary depending on the destination, the weight of the goods purchased and the type of transportation used (by air, by ground). Some discounts are applied on minimum orders. You should view all options when ordering online from your account.
7. How can I interconnect my browser?
Microsoft Internet Explorer™ and Mozilla Firefox™, Chrome™; Opera™; Safari™ for Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS, Linux are compatible with the website. For a better use, the screen needs to be set on 800x600 pixel with a colour depth of 16 bit (65,536 colours).
8. How do you safeguard my privacy?
Please read our safeguards privacy online
9. Which document does it accompany the goods?
The goods are always followed by an order summary. It is possible to ask for an invoice.
10. What does it happen if I am not home at the moment of the delivery?
If the person is not present at the address, the courier leaves a paper note with the details of the shipping. The consignee has to contact the branch as soon as possible to agree to a new delivery within the next 5 days.
11. Am I obliged to spend a minimum amount?
No, there is not a minimum amount expected to spend.